Trying to find a copycat recipe for the pizzas made by Pop's Pizza in Wheaton Maryland during the 60's - 80's

When I was a boy growing up in the Wheaton, Maryland area during the 1960's through the 1980's , there was an Italian Restaurant on Henderson Avenue, off of Georgia Ave, called Pop's Pizza. They had some of the tastiest pizzas I've ever eaten. The dough was thick and chewy with a little sweetness,... show more When I was a boy growing up in the Wheaton, Maryland area during the 1960's through the 1980's , there was an Italian Restaurant on Henderson Avenue, off of Georgia Ave, called Pop's Pizza. They had some of the tastiest pizzas I've ever eaten. The dough was thick and chewy with a little sweetness, and the sauce had a flavor like I've never found anywhere else. I remember the cheeze was always thick and tasty too, it may have been more than mozzarella. They went out of business eventually and their recipes are lost forever I guess. I have had no luck finding the recipes or anyone who worked there. The mother of one of my old schoolmates, Doris DeLuca, worked there for many years, but I have been unable to find anyone from the DeLuca family in Wheaton. I've moved to TN, so it makes it difficult to track anyone down. If you can seek out and find this pizza dough and sauce recipe (and cheeses), I would be forever grateful.