Fashion Jewellery manufacturer ?

Does anyone have details of a Fashion Jewellery manufacturer either in the USA or other wise.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are manufacturer exporter of cheapest and best quality fashion jewellery manufacturers in India.Our jewellery is designed by trained apprroved designers and are best in its class.

We have more than 5000 designs and can manufacture according to your designs also.

Plz contact at

ankur@shivamexpo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur

Shivam Exports

A-2/14,IInd Floor,

Sector-16

Rohini,Delhi-110085.

IndIA

Ph +919868307728

Source(s): Ph +919868307728
  • 4 years ago

I have seen one oneline fashion jewelry store where you can also buy any kind of fashion jewelry. The prices are also incredible. greate store and also great service buy store owner. A wholesale store now here you can get all the ornament just low at cost so buy this jewelry and also manufacturer visit at once at indianjewelrymall.com

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

each person of my friends who presented from India through the advice superhighway were given burnt. money lengthy lengthy previous and by no skill in any note of in any delight in something added. some presented at shops in India and requested for the products to be shipped. properly the following shrink decrease back that that they had a nasty journey. If the item arrived in any delight in it change into of inferior efficient to the in uncomplicated phrases they paid for. an magnificent style of the time it wasnt even despatched after sorting out to purchase it. i for my section dont understand if this get mutually can ever be solved. I listen in case you purchase from the authorities emporiums you stand a much better perfect probability of having the products. in spite of you do, probability small aspects and dont purchase tremendous aspects.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.