Why does Palestine not want to recognize Isreal as a nation (or the Israeli nations right to exist)?

• Pandak
    Favorite Answer

Suppose I stole your car, took all your money so you couldn't buy another, and demanded that you sign the car title over to me, and would get into a big fight with you every time you asked me to give you back your car? I'd kill and maim your children, your family, I'd do anything to keep you from getting your car back. Would you think I was a great guy or what?

Then, how would you like it if I stole your land, backed by the major powers who wanted to get rid of me (Jews from Europe), then refused to let you have it back, or if I gave it back you couldn't form a government or have a country, and you'd have to remain refugees in your own land? Would you just lay down and die? Would you fight? Would you love me or would you hate me?

I am amazed at how many people think that Israel "took land away from the Palestinians" Palestine did not exist when Israel was formed. The Arab world holds a boundless hatred for the Jews. It is part of the Islamic religion to hate Jews. Not only the Arabs have this centurys -old hatred. The people of Iran also want to see Israel wiped off the earth. It is unbearable for theses peolpe to have a Jewish state in their own region. It gauls them that Israel has been able to build a modern country and achieved a good standard of living while the majority of Arabs and Persians live a much lower standard of living. They have fought against Israel since it's inception. I am not a Jew but I have been around almost as long as the State of Israel and it seems to me that Israel, over the long run, has been on the defensive. Throughought the world you will find the governments of underdeveloped nations blaming the problems of their country on successful countries.

Thing is according to the Bible and folk lore and some other factors, Jews and Arabs in Palastine are - blood brothers. Now the problem is Western powers carved off Palastinian land and gave it to Israeli (Jewish) brothers, at the end of WW2. But what we forget to do was to give them the sense of brotherhood with land!

Now the matter is that Jewish brothers steal and plunder the land from Palastine brothers and hatred has been sawn and has set brother against brother. Shame. First, Jews must give away the plundered land back, acknowledge that Palastine has the right to exist and are humans too. And this includes places of worship etc. Then the Palastinians MUST accept their Jewish cousins and not bomb their own blood in such a way. And welcome them as said in the Holy Books and live in peace with their Jewish bretheren till end of eternity.

Probably because those who manipulate people, countries the world behind the scenes need to maintain conflict in that region to keep you from seeing who is really behind all the dirty **** that they do to keep the sheeple from finding the truth. It is true what yooperpooper said, that god is responsible for everything, the problem is god is not what people think and that is the problem. Do some deep research and you will find the true reasons behind any conflict that exist pass, present & future on this planet.

what's the version between human shields getting used or tanks, as Israel is using tanks and Hammas is using people as shields, so both are incorrect, and besides at the same time as there's a warfare diverse guns of destruction are utilized so as that's the way it really is. we stay in an non perfect international and there'll continually be conflicts of one variety 0r yet another and that does no longer make it properly yet that's the way it really is. the perfect component for this international is to end, then people will both bypass up or bypass down, in case you realize what I recommend, and if you do no longer trust in a maker that can take them up nicely that's their difficulty.

If a higher force came in and gave Texas back to its original inhabitants, would the ones living there and in the surrounding states try and right that wrong for decades to come???

Since the beginning of time these nations have been enemies.Their ideas both religious and philosophical are so different and they are so one minded that they cannot co-exist.They will continue to fight each other neither will give in.

Source(s): Historically found in all books known to this point on the subject

Because the took their land from Palestine and humiliated and tortured Palestinians.

I have to laugh at some of these answers! Some people need to read a few history books.

Because the next logical step is to acknowledge that they are human beings, the same as all of us. It's much easier to hate someone, even justifiably, if you dehumanize them.