Verbal Abuse Of My Four Year Old Daughter?

Help! My Four year old daughter just returned after a weekend visit with her father.When I approached the vehicle to get her she began calling me a liar.Her father told her to stop telling me. I reassured her she was ok. and could tell me anything. She then said why did you leave my daddy and call the police on... show more Help! My Four year old daughter just returned after a weekend visit with her father.When I approached the vehicle to get her she began calling me a liar.Her father told her to stop telling me. I reassured her she was ok. and could tell me anything. She then said why did you leave my daddy and call the police on him?Why are you trying to get him in trouble? Why are you a liar? I HATE you MOMMY. Daddy say's not to come with you. I then hold back the tears and tell her dad to put her in my car.He does.Once the door is shut I say to him What are you doing? He say's I am not going to Lie to her! I say well You must know you cannot tell a 4 year old her mother is a cheating liar.Her father say's that's what you are.Meanwhile his girlfriend say's to me we didn't say anything. I went to court the next day for an emergency hearing and the judge say's no more visit's until a hearing in two weeks. Supervised Visits? Am I Crazy?
9 answers 9