Which Superman Movie do you prefer?

Ok lets put this in perspective, we all know the story of superman right. Well this isn't about that, this is about comparing movies. I want to compare Superman The Movie which came out in 1978 to Superman Returns which came out this year. Now I know Superman Returns just came out in theaters but maybe a good... show more Ok lets put this in perspective, we all know the story of superman right. Well this isn't about that, this is about comparing movies. I want to compare Superman The Movie which came out in 1978 to Superman Returns which came out this year. Now I know Superman Returns just came out in theaters but maybe a good number of people have seen it by now, myself included. But I was just wondering how many of you prefer over the other.

Now when you make your choice I would like a good reason on why you picked the choice that you did. Personally I liked Superman the Movie that stared Christopher Reeve over Superman Returns that stars Brendon Routh, now I'm not saying Superman Returns is a bad movie far from it I liked it very much.

anyway here are your options

Superman The Movie (1978) vs. Superman Returns (2006)