Where do I find an example of an Excel spreadsheet being prepared to convert to a CSV file for a Yahoo Store?

I have a Yahoo Pet Supply Store built and ready to load products. I am working on an excel spreadsheet and will convert it to a CSV file and do a bulk upload using the Store Editor. However, I am confussed about the fields, especially how to enter the path names (section and subsection pages) in the excel... show more I have a Yahoo Pet Supply Store built and ready to load products. I am working on an excel spreadsheet and will convert it to a CSV file and do a bulk upload using the Store Editor. However, I am confussed about the fields, especially how to enter the path names (section and subsection pages) in the excel spreadsheet. An example of a completed spreadsheet for an existing store would be very, very helpful.
1 answer 1