What was Ken and Barbie's Last Name?

Favorite Answer

Doll

Barbie Mcbitch Ken Faggetson

Barbie Anorexiasson and Ken Sterroidmann

Barbie's fictional biography has developed with her continued sales. She has been given the fuller name Barbara Millicent Roberts, and a family and friends have been manufactured for her, starting with her beau Ken. Additions to the family tree include Skipper (debut 1964), twins Tutti and Todd (1966), Stacie (1992), Kelly (1995), and baby Krissy (1999). Barbie and Ken began dating in 1961, but broke up in early 2004. Rumor has it that the end of their 43 year romance was at least partly due to Ken's reluctance to get married. After a long estrangement, Barbie was reunited with her best friend Midge in the early nineties. Other longstanding friends in Barbie's ethnically diverse social circle include Hispanic Teresa, African-American Christie and Steven (ostensibly Christie's boyfriend), and the ethnically-ambiguous Kayla

Doesn't give one for Ken that I can see.

On a side note, my grandparent's names were Barbie and Ken. Their last name is Flaminio.

Barbie Millicent Roberts and Ken Carson

Ken Carson and Barbie Millicent Roberts.

Ok, you won't believe this one, I'm sure, but: My actual name is Barbie Roberts (my birth name) . When I was 5 the Barbie doll came out and it was quite the big deal in my house. Then the Ken doll was introduced and ....you guessed it....my brother's name is Ken....then a few years later....along came Skipper....and my other BROTHER is named Skipper....my parents were totally accused of naming their kids after the Barbie dolls, even though we were all born AFTER THE FACT! I have gone through my whole life dealing with this! LOL Fortunately my middle name isn't Milllicent!

• baram

Barbie Last Name

well Ken is only Barbies bf so they dont share a last name Barbie was named after the creators daughter (I dont remember the name it was on a trivia show a long time ago lol ) try the mattel website or search for mattel Barbie and history and see what comes up :) ~Melissa

Ken's name is Ken Carson

Barbie's name is Barbara Millicent Roberts

They don't really think they had last names but it could be Doll ex. Barbie Doll or Ken Doll or Kelly Doll

Source(s): My head.