Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

Hard hitting Rap music?

I am wanting to download some songs off net that will hit hard in my car. I have 12" Rockford's....I do not want all the cursing and hard core Rap just something that has killer bass!

Thanks for your help! (please only serious answers)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Lew W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want just HARD hitting bass, you can always go old school.

D.J. Magic Mike....."Feel the Bass" or "Drop the Bass".

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Nas is pretty good and Public Enemy have a few songs with good bass but no cussin - Rebel Without A Pause. Some of Pac's stuff is alright.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is what they meant by Grand Agent produced by Pete Rock.

Anything produced by Pete rock will test your base. Or Dr Dre will test your bass and if you have a clean sounding system will rock. If you want beats that will hit you in the chest then anything produced by Dj Premier from Gangstarr

• 3 years ago

rap music iz good i purely dont like 50 cent dats it 2pac, outlawz, bone thugs~n~team spirit, chamillionaire, snoop dogg, dr. dre, eminem, eazy-e, biggie and extra are top notch i dont see whats so incorrect 2pac and btnh not in any respect pronounced abusing women hell 2pac even made songs that say that u might want to recognize women playstation :i dont extremely get ur question tho ^^

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

50 cent, nas, T.I and 2pac. very good base (believe me, my neighbors would play 2pac loud all the time!! there is always the clean, radio version that you can get)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.