Do consumers demand food additives from food companies?

Two years ago, congress passed a law called The Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act that prevented consumers from filing suit against food manufactures who put additives in their products which contribute to obesity, cancer, allergies, and congnitive problems. I'd like to be a responsible... show more Two years ago, congress passed a law called The Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act that prevented consumers from filing suit against food manufactures who put additives in their products which contribute to obesity, cancer, allergies, and congnitive problems.

I'd like to be a responsible consumer. Can anyone tell me which food corporations do not add hydrogenated fats, artificial food colors, nitrites, nitrates, sulfites, sugar, artificial sweeteners, monosodium glutamate, preservatives, artificial flavors, refined flour, salt, or olestra to their products?

And if I can't buy foods without these additives, and corporations are no longer responsible for their practices, then how can I "demand" foods that don't contain additives?
8 answers 8