Do I stay in marriage if I still love him but we fight alot?

We fight mostly about money cause we have over $4000 in bills per month. Also, my family has just now started to come around to him because of him being rom Canada and also they think he is the reason I followed through with the divorce from my ex.(NOT, he was an alcoholic and drug addict) Also, my oldest son's... show more We fight mostly about money cause we have over $4000 in bills per month. Also, my family has just now started to come around to him because of him being rom Canada and also they think he is the reason I followed through with the divorce from my ex.(NOT, he was an alcoholic and drug addict) Also, my oldest son's (from prev. relationship) grandparent's don't like him cause he tries to discipline him, which his dad won't do. It's like the whole world is against us. He loves me and I love him, but the stress is getting to both of us. Sometimes I think I should let him go, but I don't know if I could wake up everyday and not talk to him. Our fights always end with someone saying they're going to leave or him saying I'm a bi*** or that he doesn;'t love me anymore. I have very little self esteem left and he wonders why i'm not the person I was before. There's more than I could fit here. I just don't know what to do anymore. Can anybody relate?