Was the voice of "god" that the prophets heard really gods voice or was it the Arch Angel Metetron?

OK first off I am not Christian. Secondly do not preach to me just answer the question. I do not believe that the voice of any diety can be heard or even be survived due to its power. So was it Metatron? If you don't know who he is, in the Kabalah he is the one just below god he is the voice of god. What do... show more OK first off I am not Christian. Secondly do not preach to me just answer the question. I do not believe that the voice of any diety can be heard or even be survived due to its power. So was it Metatron? If you don't know who he is, in the Kabalah he is the one just below god he is the voice of god. What do you think? By the way if you preach no chance of 10 points. In the words of Sgt. Friday of Dragnet "just the facts".