What station do you watch most local news? ABC, NBC, or CBS?

Best Answer

Local news shows are frustrating because you just want to get the traffic, weather, local breaking news while you get ready to go in the morning, but mostly they just give you a bunch of self-promotional BS about what they are going to give you "coming up" (you just have to wait through commercials and more BS about other stuff "coming up"). That said, I watch Fox most because they show local news longer than the others. The others are pretty evenly split ... looking for the real stories, not the "coming up" teasers.

Out of the three, probably CBS. But actually I enjoy the local news on the FOX station.

NBC, because I usually only catch the news on The Today Show.

For local news, I watch my local ABC affilliate, ABC-12 (WJRT). For most world/national news I watch FOX News.

NBC! I was on the connan O brien show. no lie. i was on October 31st 2002. My identical twin and i played twins. ever since then i watch the news on that channel.

ABC, but I don't watch much news...more on fox

mostly I watch Fox news

Fox News is so biased and lick Bush's ******. I go with CNN or ABC.

I don't watch any of those. I just watch Fox

nbc. evening news too.