Is Jesse McCartney cute?

I love Jesse McCartney but am i the only one?? Do you think he's CUTE!!

Best Answer

You bet! I LOVE him! He is sooo hot and totally cuute! He can sing, he has style! He is da bomb!I have his posters and his CD!

Look girl I am really sorry to say this to you because you seem very nice but he is not cute at all. But that is just in my opinion. Oh and one more thing you are not the only one, I know tons of people that think that they are the only one who likes Jesse McCartney. So look if that is how you feel then don't let anybody put you down. Be yourself. And if anybody has a problem with that, then that is their problem. Good Luck. Oh and I almost forgot if you ever need any help or advice just contact me at : mz.oohlahlah@yahoo.com. I always have an open ear that's listening. Bye!

I have a scale of hotness:

Abercrombie Model-REALLY HOT

Celebrity-PRETTY HOT

Average hot-just an average guy that is hot

Average cute-a cute average boy

Jesse ranks an average cut boy for me.

no u r not i think hez hott and me and my cousion say that hiz name should have been Jesse McHottie lol but my friend said that 1 day she iz gonna kidnap him and force marry him

shez weird

yes

yes

sorta but william moseley is way cuter

he would definitely be better looking if he didnt wear so much makeup!

Yes, he is

YES!!!!HE IS SO HOT I WOULD LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HIM SO MUCH!!!I THINK HE IS HOTTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND!!