11-9-2005 Referring to our U.S. Constitution Mr.bush declares " It's just a goddamn piece of paper"
6-26-2006 Mr. Bush instructs Congress to pass strict new laws governing and censuring our Internet. Bush says Americans have way to much freedom of speech. He is such a thoughtful person, making sure our little minds don't get poisoned, he's great isn't he? But just a second george, if you censur my Internet will I still be able to find the news stories about Thermite being positivley used in the implosion of WTC 1,2 & 7? The story about Rudy Guilliani rushing in to make sure all steel beams and girders were loaded and removed from Ground Zero, with the utmost of speed; that news won't change will it Mr. Bush? Do you promise us Mr.Bush that you won't pull the news stories regarding the way the U.S. casualties are counted as deaths in the war against Iraq. For example, If a wounded soldier is not completly dead in the field, but dies on the way to the hospital, or anytime after that he's not counted as dead! Soldiers are only counted as Dead if they are dead at the scene of combat.
- soulsearcherLv 51 decade agoBest Answer
.Yeah, he's an ******.
Lest ask him to go away. The victims of 9-11 and the war are rolling over in their graves.
Articles of Impeachment
President George W. Bush
Vice President Richard B. Cheney,
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice,
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - - ARTICLE II, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales have committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States and other nations, by assuming powers of an imperial executive unaccountable to law and usurping powers of the Congress, the Judiciary and those reserved to the people of the United States, by the following acts:
1) Seizing power to wage wars of aggression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rule of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of over one hundred thousand Iraqis, and thousands of U.S. G.I.s.
2) Lying to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.
3) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.
4) Instituting a secret and illegal wiretapping and spying operation against the people of the United States through the National Security Agency.
5) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.
6) Authorizing, ordering and condoning assassinations, summary executions, kidnappings, secret and other illegal detentions of individuals, torture and physical and psychological coercion of prisoners to obtain false statements concerning acts and intentions of governments and individuals and violating within the United States, and by authorizing U.S. forces and agents elsewhere, the rights of individuals under the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
7) Making, ordering and condoning false statements and propaganda about the conduct of foreign governments and individuals and acts by U.S. government personnel; manipulating the media and foreign governments with false information; concealing information vital to public discussion and informed judgment concerning acts, intentions and possession, or efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in order to falsely create a climate of fear and destroy opposition to U.S. wars of aggression and first strike attacks.
8) Violations and subversions of the Charter of the United Nations and international law, both a part of the "Supreme Law of the land" under Article VI, paragraph 2, of the Constitution, in an attempt to commit with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes in wars and threats of aggression against Afghanistan, Iraq and others and usurping powers of the United Nations and the peoples of its nations by bribery, coercion and other corrupt acts and by rejecting treaties, committing treaty violations, and frustrating compliance with treaties in order to destroy any means by which international law and institutions can prevent, affect, or adjudicate the exercise of U.S. military and economic power against the international community.
9) Acting to strip United States citizens of their constitutional and human rights, ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to counsel, without charge, and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the Executive of a citizen as an "enemy combatant."
10) Ordering indefinite detention of non-citizens in the United States and elsewhere, and without charge, at the discretionary designation of the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense.
11) Ordering and authorizing the Attorney General to override judicial orders of release of detainees under INS jurisdiction, even where the judicial officer after full hearing determines a detainee is wrongfully held by the government.
12) Authorizing secret military tribunals and summary execution of persons who are not citizens who are designated solely at the discretion of the Executive who acts as indicting official, prosecutor and as the only avenue of appellate relief.
13) Refusing to provide public disclosure of the identities and locations of persons who have been arrested, detained and imprisoned by the U.S. government in the United States, including in response to Congressional inquiry.
14) Use of secret arrests of persons within the United States and elsewhere and denial of the right to public trials.
15) Authorizing the monitoring of confidential attorney-client privileged communications by the government, even in the absence of a court order and even where an incarcerated person has not been charged with a crime.Source(s): www.votetoimpeach.org
- 1 decade ago
No the soldiers are counted as dead when they die whether in combat or not. You can look it up but I have a feeling you won't. Second where did you get that quote? I have a feeling you made it up.
- thomas pLv 51 decade ago
In context of your question, the constitution merely is a piece of paper, nothing is ever solid..im loving the rant though :P you dont honestly believe the americans blew up their own damn towers do you?
- 1 decade ago
He scares me, and should scare a lot of Americans. His oath says he swears to defend the Constitution, but...
Here is one of 6 links I found on the Net. It's easy to do, just type in "Bush says constitution is just a piece of paper " on any search engine.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
freetyme813 is still blaming Bill Clinton for the lies of George W. Bush, now that is scary, ma be he can translate all of them,, that should keep anyone busy for the next century at least
- freetyme813Lv 41 decade ago
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." - Bill Clinton running for US Representative in 1974
"I misled people" - Bill Clinton in the Lewinsky address (Translation: I lied to the American people)
"I issued a number of denials to people I thought needed to hear them" - Bill Clinton, Grand Jury Testimony (Translation: I wanted to cover it up so I lied to you- even under oath)
"I am trying to be honest with you and it hurts me. Now..." - Bill Clinton's Grand Jury Testimony
- Anonymous1 decade ago
WHAT ????? Didn't he promise to up hold the Constitution when he was sworn in ??????