My husband relocated a birds nest with babies in it- will the mother be able to find it?

A bird made a nest in a bookcase located in our gargage as we often leave our garage doors open all day and night. We are leaving on vacation, so my husband relocated the birds next to the closest tree outside the garage - about 25 feet away. In the next we three newly hatched baby birds - maybe 24 hours old -... show more A bird made a nest in a bookcase located in our gargage as we often leave our garage doors open all day and night. We are leaving on vacation, so my husband relocated the birds next to the closest tree outside the garage - about 25 feet away. In the next we three newly hatched baby birds - maybe 24 hours old - and two unhatched eggs. Will the mother be able to hear her baby birds?? I will feel terrible if they are abandoned but we really cannot leave our home unsecured with nobody around. Any advice??