Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ukraine Vs. Switzerland?

I'm for Ukraine cause I'm from Slavic bloodline(Polish) :)

Ukraine 2

Switzerland 1

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Murphy
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Ukraine to win. Ukraine 1 - Switzerland 0. I think this is one game that would be decided by a solitary goal. We are in the quarter finals now and teams don't concede too many. But there is a possibility it could go into extra time, i tip Ukraine to win by a solitary goal.

• 2 decades ago

Ukraine 1 - 0 Switzerland

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Ukraine Champion!

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

P =HA!!!!! UKRAINE WON UKRAINE WON UKRAINE WON!!!! Y'all thought they wouldn't cuz they are not "Western European", but slavic people rock, and they will show what they're worth! All the way for Ukraine!!!

Buvajte! ;-)

Nehaj zhyve i procvitaje nasha ridna Ukrajina!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

Switzerland! :D 3-0

• 2 decades ago

well ukraine won on penalties! i knew they can do it they have pride and they have skill they are the most amazing soccer team so far in the world cup becuase ppl thought they wouldnt be seeing alot of them. ha! GO UKRAINE!

• 2 decades ago

The last two games were so neurotic, and surreal, that all I ask from referees is to let the players play a fair game, and let the best team win. oh and by the way....I will root for anyone of the two that can beat the Italians in the next round....!! :))

• 2 decades ago

Both teams play well and this should be a tough game for both teams but I'll say Switzerland.I may be wrong so you'll have to wait and see the end result.

Source(s): buffyrichards
  • 2 decades ago

it will go into overtime with the swiss winning it in a goal in the first overtime 1/ 0.

• its hard to say but i will say ukraine\

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.