what to do with leftover oatmeal from breakfast?

i cooked a big pot of oatmeal this morning and no one ate any had cereal already. so now what can i do so i am not wasting good food???

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Use it to wash your face with or pack it on & leave a while, spposed to be good for pimples!

http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblues/

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Store it in the fridge in an airtight container. Heat it up the next day by adding a little water or milk to the pot. I like to add some brown sugar, cinnamon, and some kind of fruit. I also like using molasses or sorghum instead of sugar and heavy cream of half and half instead of milk.

• 1 decade ago

mix in 2 eggs and 2-3 cups of flour, some sugar and salt and roll out thin. cut into rounds and bake on parchment paper or a silpat untill toasty and crisp.

highland oat cakes!

top with a mixture of cream cheese 8 oz

olives

black olives 1 can drained and rough chopped

mayonaise

1/4 cup

lemon juice

2 Table spoons

and salt

1 teaspoon

seve at parties or as snacks

• 1 decade ago

What we always do is recycle it the next day. Works great.

Oatmeal tomorrow. Add fruit, nuts, raisins, yogurt.

I also use oatmeal to make apple crisp, or any kind of cobbler type thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My mom does that at the beginning of the week and puts in the fridge and takes out as much as she wants that day and heats it in the microwave and adds ingrediants that she likes such as brown sugar, honey or a variety of fruits.

• rhino
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Either throw it away, use it to fill in any potholes in your driveway, or find a house project that requires a very strong bonding agent.

• T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ewwww oatmeal is gross!!!!!!! You could spackle the walls with it! Fill in holes, pave the drive! Sorry, I don't think there is anything you can do with it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

put it in a container and then wrap it up w/ tin foil, then heat it up later if you get hungry for oatmeal

• Caesar
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Coco Mo Joe would give it to the birds.

• 1 decade ago

IF it's got milk and sugar on it then you could add chopped fruit to it and use it as a desert /pudding.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.