Who would like to start a petition to get rid of the Electoral College?

I am trying to get a petition together to get rid of the electoral college and I would like to know if there are others like me. It is truly outdated and only the vote of each american should be the deciding factor regarding presidency.
Update: After reading the answers, I see some people are still living in LaLa land. Bkhe you must be a child to post and answer like that. We do not need the electoral college in this day and age. Presidency should be decided by popular vote! Not by EC. The EC was put into place because the "founding fathers" did... show more After reading the answers, I see some people are still living in LaLa land. Bkhe you must be a child to post and answer like that. We do not need the electoral college in this day and age. Presidency should be decided by popular vote! Not by EC. The EC was put into place because the "founding fathers" did not trust people to vote the way they wanted.