Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

What is a Mexi Melt like at Taco Bell?

Favorite Answer

It is very good. It is meat with chopped tomatoes and salsa and has melted cheese. It comes in a tortilla. It is really tasty. You should try it. I tried it for the first time 2 days ago. :)

• cedri

Meximelt Taco Bell

• Galit

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ASxNW

Yum....the Meximelt. That's my favorite Taco Bell item too! Mexi melts would be pretty simple to make. Neither of these two recipes posted are close to the Taco Bell version. I'd just take some hamburger and brown it with some taco seasoning. In a flour tortilla, place some hamburger, some pico de gallo (which is the tomato/cilantro salsa taco bell uses...you can buy it premade in the grocery store) and a blend of jack and cheddar shredded cheeses. Place in a microwave or in a toaster oven just long enough for the cheese to melt. Fold it over and enjoy. Voila.....home-made version of the Taco Bell Meximelt.

Taco Bell Meximelt

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is a Mexi Melt like at Taco Bell?

Source(s): mexi melt taco bell: https://shortly.im/TPi4E

The MexiMelt is a flour tortilla, that Taco Bell beef (we don't know what they call it, so oh well), tomato salsa with cilantro, lots of great cheddar and jack cheese, and all this is then warmed till the cheese melts inside and holy cow. This is the mother of all fast-food items; yeah, even the McRib has met it's demise with the MexiMelt.

The ones at Taco Bell are sooo good. Includes beef, cheese, diced tomatoes, and sauce wrapped tightly in a small tortilla.

The best thing on menu; even better if you substitute the beef for chicken costs like 30 cents more. But well worth it tastes just like a fajita but w/out the peppers.

Its a tortilla kinda fried w/cheese in the middle....Simular to a burrito except its just cheese and maybe a lil sauce or something.

Not worth wasting your money on...

I like about any mexican food, but the mexi melt is something I tried once and it wasnt worth trying again..

beef, cheese, "pico" sauce (diced onions, tomatoes, cilantro) all melted in a flour tortilla.

I think I'm gonna go get one now!