Do you know of a Unicorn that lived back in the 70's named Lanceolt "the living legend? if tell me about him.

Update: I met lancelot in 1974 where he was an attraction @ Marine world africa USA,in belmont Ca., where I worked. The park moved to Vallejo, Ca. then he was sold to RB& BB Circus where he was billed as the " living Legend and I lost track of him. Lancelot was real and bred by a man in Marin county. The breeder... show more I met lancelot in 1974 where he was an attraction @ Marine world africa USA,in belmont Ca., where I worked. The park moved to Vallejo, Ca. then he was sold to RB& BB Circus where he was billed as the " living Legend and I lost track of him. Lancelot was real and bred by a man in Marin county. The breeder offered 1 million dollars to anyone who could prove he was a fraud ( by surgery or masnipulation of his horns to grow into a single horn). Nobody could prove Lancelot a fraud. This breeder said that he knew how to raise other unicorns and Lancelot was not a freak , he was bred to be a unicorn.