Degrassi Fan?

Is any1 else here a Degrassi fan? not that old stuff from a hundred yrs ago. i mean the new generation. it would be really cool if guys liked that show too. c ya!

Best Answer

Degrassi is my favorite show.It is just so realistic and has a lot of drama.Drama makes the show more interesting.My favorite character is Paige or Alex.Alex is funny and Paige is preppy.It was weird when they went out.I could talk about this show all day.Lol.

Yeah Degrassi is the best I like Jimmy

Degrassi, both old and new are awesome! Here's some random info, Danny Clark, the kid that played "Sean" on the new generation was my little brother's good friend and went to my highschool. He was a nice kid. I think he moved to L.A. though recently.

I love degrassi! Its on of my most favorite shows. I could watch it all day! My favorites are, Jay, Emma, Craig, Ellie, Jimmy, and Spinner. I havent missed any episodes EXCEPT the two they didnt show in the US because it delt with abortion. My favorite episode is the Saturday School one. And i cant WAIT til the Next season.... !!!!

Yes

Source(s): Dagrassi

i like degrassi, i dont have noggin though..so i try and catch it at a friends house or something

im like so there i love it so so so so much i would give anything for it to be on allll day and all night as long as im awake of course cos i would hate to miss it cos i was asleep lol.....

that is the stupidest show. i thought noggin was supposed to be a kids network. it's a disgrace to tv