promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
melo asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whatever became of the child actors from the Mighty Ducks movies? Also whatever became of Emilio Estevez?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Josh Jackson who played Charlie ended up on Dawson's creek as someone mentioned aboved.

I saw the guy who played Fulton in "O" and in "Cheats"

Connie was in Queen of the Damned

not sure about too many of the others though

Source(s): various sites and various media (i.e TV, magazines,etc
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

That one guy became Pacey on Dawson's Creek. The last time I saw Emilio Estevez he was making a phone on a pay phone and I was all like "Emilllio! Emilllio!".

• 1 decade ago

Joshua Jackson (Charlie Conway) went on to do Dawson's Creek and a number of movies. He's the one who went on to the most popularity.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005045/

All the others went on to some movies, tv shows, and some video game voices. Check their listings in IMDB - search for "Mighty Ducks", then click the actor's name.

• 1 decade ago

Don't know about the kids. But why do people ask "what became of" so-and-so just because they don't see them on screen anymore? If you pay attention, you'll see his name as a director here or producer there. There are many more jobs in the entertainment industry than maintaining a prominent screen persona. And a lot of celebrities get tired of not having a private life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Emillio Estevez is directing episodes of television shows such as Cold Case

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to www.imdb.com and do a search on Might Ducks...all the credited actors will be listed...you can then check each one individually. Great site!

Source(s): www.imdb.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.