Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

melo asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 decades ago

Whatever became of the child actors from the Mighty Ducks movies? Also whatever became of Emilio Estevez?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Josh Jackson who played Charlie ended up on Dawson's creek as someone mentioned aboved.

I saw the guy who played Fulton in "O" and in "Cheats"

Connie was in Queen of the Damned

not sure about too many of the others though

Source(s): various sites and various media (i.e TV, magazines,etc
  • 2 decades ago

That one guy became Pacey on Dawson's Creek. The last time I saw Emilio Estevez he was making a phone on a pay phone and I was all like "Emilllio! Emilllio!".

• 2 decades ago

Joshua Jackson (Charlie Conway) went on to do Dawson's Creek and a number of movies. He's the one who went on to the most popularity.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005045/

All the others went on to some movies, tv shows, and some video game voices. Check their listings in IMDB - search for "Mighty Ducks", then click the actor's name.

• 2 decades ago

Don't know about the kids. But why do people ask "what became of" so-and-so just because they don't see them on screen anymore? If you pay attention, you'll see his name as a director here or producer there. There are many more jobs in the entertainment industry than maintaining a prominent screen persona. And a lot of celebrities get tired of not having a private life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

Emillio Estevez is directing episodes of television shows such as Cold Case

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

go to www.imdb.com and do a search on Might Ducks...all the credited actors will be listed...you can then check each one individually. Great site!

Source(s): www.imdb.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.