想知道這首ㄍ翻譯

PAPA ROACH Scars的中英文歌詞

1 Answer

Rating
  • smr
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

PAPA ROACH LYRICS"Scars"I tear my heart open, I sew myself shutMy weakness is that I care too muchAnd my scars remind me that the past is realI tear my heart open just to feelDrunk and I'm feeling downAnd I just wanna be aloneI'm pissed cause you came aroundWhy don't you just go homeCause you channel all your painAnd I can't help you fix yourselfYou're making me insaneAll I can say is[Chorus:]I tear my heart open, I sew myself shutMy weakness is that I care too muchAnd our scars remind us that the past is realI tear my heart open just to feelI tried to help you onceAgainst my own adviceI saw you going downBut you never realizedThat you're drowning in the waterSo I offered you my handCompassions in my natureTonight is our last stand[Chorus]I'm drunk and I'm feeling downAnd I just wanna be aloneYou shouldn't ever come aroundWhy don't you just go home?Cause you're drowning in the waterAnd I tried to grab your handAnd I left my heart openBut you didn't understandBut you didn't understandGo fix yourselfI can't help you fix yourselfBut at least I can say I triedI'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own lifeI can't help you fix yourselfBut at least I can say I triedI'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life[Chorus x2]

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.