Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Antonio · 1 decade ago

Im taking my kids to sea world san antonio single mom on a buget where can I get discoount tickets to sea worl

Favorite Answer

my Costco just started carrying them in the book section! Go check!

Our local grocery store,H.E.B., sells discount tickets. Most McDonalds in San Antonio have discount tickets and almost all brochures in hotels here in San Antonio have a small discount. I think your best bet would be to check out H.E.B. and buy the discounted tickets there so you don't have to wait in lines at Sea World.

go to www.seaworld.com and type in access in the promo code on the top right and you can buy tickets online for 15% off. Have fun, I was there last week, we had a ball

your local H-E-B or when you get in to San Antonio stop at a corner store and get a 12 pack of cokes or sprites i think and it should give you a discount.

Local McDonalds's have a coupon for $6 off a one day admission.

Go to a nearest H-E-B, or look on the back of coca-cola cans for goooooooood discounts. Or go to custimer cervice at wal-mart.

You could go to HEB to get them.

omline you'll find some great ones

ebay