Wells Fargo bank, love 'em or hate 'em?

Since becoming an account holder w/ this bank, it has been a miserable experience. Never in my 13 years of banking have I seen such lack of concern for customer service, never have I had a bank place hold on deposits. When I first opened my account the receipt they gave me said the funds had been credited on the... show more Since becoming an account holder w/ this bank, it has been a miserable experience. Never in my 13 years of banking have I seen such lack of concern for customer service, never have I had a bank place hold on deposits. When I first opened my account the receipt they gave me said the funds had been credited on the same day, but then I found later there was actually a hold. When I called regarding this b/c two crucial items bounced, they said that I was lying even after I faxed them proof b/c they had given me another receipt saying that a hold would be on it. I am contacting the Federal Reserve and any other government institution to bring action against them. It is obvious that marginal customers like myself are not worthy of the banks time, they just want my money so they can w/hold it from me and play with it.

Responses please, is there anyone else out there that has a problem w/ Wells Fargo?

Good answer gets 10 points
Update: Based on answers so far are there any good banks besides WaMu and Bank of America (been there done that, but since Wells, BOA is starting to look attractive ) in the Los Angeles area?