BULL asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

alabama usa ?

i was born in Alabama and remain living here.i was wondering what the impression of people that live outta state was when they visitied Alabama? would enjoy to hear your responses.

Favorite Answer

Alabama is one of my favorite places. I moved to Madison (north AL, near Huntsville) in 1998 from out of state and absolutely loved living there (lived there until 2001). The people are so nice and I went to an amazing high school while I was there (Bob Jones). Huntsville was great because of the Space and Rocket Center and the big music festival in the Fall, Big Spring Jam. Birmingham is a really nice area as well, with an awesome music scene. Montgomery isnt much to write home about in my opinion. I actually go to Auburn University now because I really wanted to move back to the state, and I love it! Basically Alabama is completely underrated and I hope more people get to visit and understand that it deserves a much better rep then it has.

War Eagle!!

• andie

Yeah... This guy is a retard and insane... i'm hoping he's impeached earlier he can do any injury to the rights of Non-Christians. For those of you which of them are speaking approximately him being killed... do no longer you undergo in innovations human beings freaking out each week or 2 in the past after that leftist nutter shot that middle-of-the-street Democrat in Tucson? plenty for preserving issues "Civil". yet I even have come to comprehend that censorship basically applies to Conservatives... whilst the left says somebody could die, it particularly is largely a'ok. like the Canadians that wrote a e book and produced a movie on the thank you to KILL George W. Bush or how communicate shows performed an "commercial" for "Snipers" at the same time as George W. Bush made his celebratory election speech... Or John Kerry asserting that "i might desire to kill one chicken if I went to 1600 Pennsylvania" on that HBO communicate teach... senseless Hate breeds greater senseless Hate and that i'm no longer trouble-free pressed to decide on which area of the isle has greater meaningless, senseless hate. solid job!

Alabama still seems like a backwards racist state to the rest of the country.

Never been to Alabama.

I've been to Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas.