Is This A Lucky Penny?

If you find a lucky penny on the ground, bend over to pick it up and get hit by a car, is it still a lucky penny?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thats a good question. I think an experiment is in order.

1. Sow a bunch of pennies in the middle of a busy street.

2. Wait the see who picks it up.

3. Count the number of people of picks it up and not get hit by a car versus the number of people of picks it up AND get hit by a car.

4. Prepare to receive the Nobel Prize.

Yaya!

• 1 decade ago

luck is a superstitous thing it is not real but to blsme getting hit by s car on a penny how are you to say you would have not died just standing there if is your time its your time you got hit by a car picking up the penny was coiencindential

Source(s): laws of logic
  • 1 decade ago

No go find another penny after you get out of hospital. Find a penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck. :)

• 1 decade ago

ye its still a licky penny coz you didnt pick it up you just bent down to pick it up..

see a penny pick it up all the day youll have good luck

give it to a friend and your luck will never end

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

nicely, i replace into fortunate i got here upon it. And if I bypass it directly to a charity series container (what I often do), then they are fortunate to have have been given yet another contribution, and the tip recipient probable needs it extra advantageous than I do. If i'm keen to share, truly of conserving it in contact in myself, then i come across life has a manner of returning the favour. Win Win all around. fortunate penny? of direction. some people call them Angel Kisses. i think of the penny turns into fortunate considering the fact which you bypass it on - whether you come across it your self or in case you initiate the cycle by making use of giving one in all your guy or woman - or certainly in case you purchase one, yet bypass it directly to somebody who could choose it extra. Hugging it to your self shows a sprint ... greed ... desiring all of it in user-friendly terms for you ... except you truly are in dire straits Oh, by making use of the way, over right here in eire the rhyme is going "see a pin and %. it up...." i'm under no circumstances particular pertaining to to the success element there, different than that possibly you have been fortunate to locate it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, because you never technically picked it up. you only bent over to pick it up. your bad luck is not the pennys fault!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well... i guess it's still lucky if you were alive. you can sue the driver for millions and millions of dollars. so technically, this penny brought you millions. hehe...

it would be unlucky if you died.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on if you like getting hit by cars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you ppl are crazy... no such thing as a lucky penny...whatever your mind sets out to believe it will believe....

• 1 decade ago

Yes... it means you get to got to heaven.

I dropped one on the street in front of you...go pick it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.