What UEFA Rating is Glasgow Celtic FC's stadium?

UEFA has a stadium rating process of 4 and 5* rated lists. In Scotland, Ibrox Stadium and Hampden Park are both 5* rated. Celtic Park does not appear on either list. Can someone clarify their rating?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I remember when Celtic Park was built, its changing rooms were not deemed to be good enough to class the stadium as 5 stars, however Celtic did take measures to fix this in 2003 and i believe it is of 5 star rating standards now, however i have not found evidence of it being on Uefa's 5 star listings yet, but this may change in the future - a club has to apply to host a european final before it can be added to the list.

• Login to reply the answers
  • lela
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Celtic Fc Stadium

• 1 decade ago

A long time ago, UEFA decided against rating stadiums that were built with Lego.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Celtics' ground is a 3 star facility. Probably due to the wankers that play there week in and week out. 20 minutes down the road, and a wee bit of extra colouring in the kit and you'd have a 5 star stadium.

"And this, as PLG leads the Gers' into their 52nd title!"

...mark my words...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the pigery has the same ranking as cappilow fir park and all the other hell holes that football has to offer . ibrox has the same as the nou camp wembely and all the other quality grounds through out the world . ibrox can stage a european cup final and if it ever came to it the world cup final the pigery can stage an egg cup final

• 1 decade ago

I remember a while back when E.T. landed at Ibrox Stadium, he did not survive very long as there was no atmosphere.

• 1 decade ago

UEFA can only grant a rating to football stadia. Tattie fields are not classified by UEFA.

• 1 decade ago

Missing your show Jim and you're never 53. All the best

• 1 decade ago

No ratings available.

• 5 years ago

its rated in heaven not on earth and the peasants comments mirror their upbringing in the bible class that they believe is a religion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.