Which show had the best theme songs Cheers, Bossom Buddies, or Charles in Charge?

I love the 80's

Favorite Answer

I have to say that I loved bosom buddies, and the facts of life...omg that brings back memories.. i agree with ya the 80's rocked hunni

Cheers

• KL

I like the Bosom Buddies song (mainly because I'm partial to old Billy Joel songs -- Go ahead with Your Own Life, Leave me Alone).

I liked the theme song to Cheers as well.

I hate the theme song to Charles in Charge. It is one of those insidious songs that works into your brain and won't stop or go away and just reading this question has made it start to play in my head -- Arrgghh!

Cheers.

My personal favorite was the theme from Cheers. It still, today, is one of the best theme songs ever...Where everybody knows your name...great piano and harmony. And I am convinced that this song will be remembered for many years to come because of its universal theme.

Bossom Buddies was a cool show.

• Molly

Oh, I think "Cheers" because the words to the song tell a story that outlines the closeness of the characters friendship.

It also had a softness to the sound, that indicated a loving bond that they could only find in that bar.

It had a happy but sweetness to it. I used to know all the words!

LOL!..REALLY!

Charles in charge I loved that show.

bosom buddies its my life leave me alone what a great lyric!!!! i like the other theme songs too though and the theme from Alice and the facts of life and punky Brewster were also great as was the one from Webster! i miss the 80's!!!!!!!!! and i was only a kid then!!!!!!!

plenty....Spongebob, particularly Oddparents, kinfolk guy, clean Prince, the Jeffersons, the Nanny as quickly as I used to observe it, the Golden ladies, ask your self Showzen, American Dad, Rocko's present day existence....to call some. each each now and then I even sing alongside to those that haven't any lyrics.