railroad train ride from Nebraska to Moab Utah?

What is the best scentic train to take from Nebraska to the Moab Utah area.

Favorite Answer

If you want scenic, you should drive there. Head down to I-70 and drive across Colorado. It's one of the most beautiful drives I've ever seen. Moab, Utah is my favorite place in the US and I love the drive out there. I wouldn't go any other way.

If you decide to go by car, drive I-70, West, into Utah. At Cisco, Utah, turn South on Hwy. 128, South, to Moab. This highway will take you along the Colorado River into Castle Valley, which is a beautiful drive. The road comes out just on the North side of Moab. Have a great time. Wish I was going, too. Don't forget to go to Arches and to Dead Horse Point State Park.

Well, you did not say from where in Nebraska.

Moab, Utah does not have a Train Station. The closest Station

is in Grand Junction, Colorado, about 50 miles from Moab. Shuttle service to Moab is available. A train also stops just north of Moab in Green River, Utah, about a 45 minute drive from Moab, but no rental car or reliable shuttle service is available.