Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

How many bills has John Kerry authored since becoming a Senator, and what were they?

Favorite Answer

Here's one:

In 1994, Kerry proposed a bill to slash the budget of our intelligence agencies by more than $1 billion--and freeze spending at that level for the next several years. Luckily, some of Kerry's comrades in the Senate thought otherwise. The bill failed by a 3 to 1 margin. A year later, Kerry proposed a similar bill set to cut $1.5 billion from the intelligence budget. Kerry stated that, "[the bill] will reduce the Intelligence budget by $300 million in each of the fiscal years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2000." Kerry was the only Senator to sponsor the bill, which never made it to the floor.:

I believe that he has sponsored a total of zero bills since becoming a senator. Great innovator, huh? Reason number 400 million why I'm glad I contributed to his crashing defeat.

John Kerry has done nothing, absolutely nothing. The only bill he knows about is his wifes plastic surgeon.. EEEE AWWW.