What are some of the best marriage and relationship Books out there?

I have and recommend the Power of a Praying wife or the Power Of The Praying Husband book by Stormie Omartian but i would like to know what other ones are out there and are just as good and helpfuo for married people or relationships too. I want to expand my library:) Looking forward to all the helpful answers and resources. Thanks in advance everyone!

Favorite Answer

The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis, John Eldredge

His Needs, Her Needs by Dr. Willard Harley

Love is a Decision by Gary Smalley

Making Love Last Forever by Gary Smalley

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman

Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John Eldredge

Source(s): Amazon.com

I really liked Dr. Laura's "The Care and Feeding of Husbands." It was full of things that are hard to hear, but truthful. I think it's a good read if you are planning on marrying or thinking about it too. She's in your face though so be prepared! Also for a Christian perspective "The Power of a Praying Wife" is a really awesome read.

I have heard of the book Is there a Moose in Your marriage but have heard it has been renamed The Politically incorrect Wife. I am not sure who the author is but i heard it is really good and i want to get it someday to read!

marriage fitness by Mort Fertel

• JAZY

"Men are form mars women are from venus"

GGGRREEAATTT BBOOKK