What are some of the best marriage and relationship Books out there?

I have and recommend the Power of a Praying wife or the Power Of The Praying Husband book by Stormie Omartian but i would like to know what other ones are out there and are just as good and helpfuo for married people or relationships too. I want to expand my library:) Looking forward to all the helpful answers and resources. Thanks in advance everyone!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis, John Eldredge

His Needs, Her Needs by Dr. Willard Harley

Love is a Decision by Gary Smalley

Making Love Last Forever by Gary Smalley

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman

Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John Eldredge

Source(s): Amazon.com
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I really liked Dr. Laura's "The Care and Feeding of Husbands." It was full of things that are hard to hear, but truthful. I think it's a good read if you are planning on marrying or thinking about it too. She's in your face though so be prepared! Also for a Christian perspective "The Power of a Praying Wife" is a really awesome read.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have heard of the book Is there a Moose in Your marriage but have heard it has been renamed The Politically incorrect Wife. I am not sure who the author is but i heard it is really good and i want to get it someday to read!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

marriage fitness by Mort Fertel

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JAZY
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

"Men are form mars women are from venus"

GGGRREEAATTT BBOOKK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.