I have oily skin and I have pimples on my chin and jawline. How can I get clear skin?

I have had pimples since I was 13 and they haven't gone away. I have oily skin/ sensitive skin. I tried proAcvtive, but it only irritated my skin and made it red. How can I clear this up? I'm renewing my vows in 2008 and want clear skin. Any products you could suggest or any tips would be much appreciated.
Update: I have had pimples since I was 13 and they haven't gone away. I have oily skin/ sensitive skin. I tried proAcvtive, but it only irritated my skin and made it red. How can I clear this up? I'm renewing my vows in 2008 and want clear skin. Any products you could suggest or any tips would be much appreciated.... show more I have had pimples since I was 13 and they haven't gone away. I have oily skin/ sensitive skin. I tried proAcvtive, but it only irritated my skin and made it red. How can I clear this up? I'm renewing my vows in 2008 and want clear skin. Any products you could suggest or any tips would be much appreciated. **I tried proactive, no luck***
Update 2: **I tried proactive, no luck***