i like this guy on my bro's baseball team. but can't ever get him away to talk to him. what should i do?

should i ask someone on the team to get him away for me? but i still don't know what to say to him also I glanced over at him to let him know, that i am in to him, and he glanced back and smiled slightly. does this mean he might be in to me as well?

Favorite Answer

well you can ask a friend to get him ....then you can say hey and if he doesnt no your name then tell it to him compliment him on his baseball skills and stuff like that and you cant really tell if he likes you because he smiled back because maybe he was just being nice but take your chances!

All you have to do is walk over to him in that special way only women can and wave him over. He will be over very quickly. As for what to say... that it up to you, but you are in complete control at this point and you should use it wisely.

just have a casual conversation like u would a best friend just start out with "hi" and the pick a topic and go with the flow, remember to be yourself! don't get nervous and have fun! good lluck!

• lowIQ

steal his baseball glove.