How can i improve in my rapping?

I started rapping 5 months ago,and i want tips to improve in my rapping..,people say i'm really good for a starter,and i'm a girl..,some people say girls can't rap that's bull ****....if you have you mind to somthing you can do it anybody can,please give me some good idea's for i can improve in my rap.

Thank's a lot for your guy's help :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im a graffiti writer... and even though i do that, i first of all, u dont need to be black, second, hip hop is like... expression of urself... so if u want to become a better rapper, one, u gotta write down stuff in ur life that suck or that r cool, like.... u think that ur mom is being strict and u break her rules... or u fell in love.... and that kind of stuff... real, life stuff u know?? the stuff that actually does happen to u.... the way u see stuff in life.... ummm also do be a good rapper, i know that u gotta be hip hop and live hip hop.... those people all the do is make up rhymes of random stuff.... like if they see a can of.... beans lol they come up wit rhymes for that... u know, and then, start adding stuff to that... also, to get inspiration, go walk around ur neighborhood, see the life as it really is. its not all about gangbangning and drugs and stuff... its also about love, hard working, corruption, hate, racistism, and stuff like that... also, u gotta educate urself... find out wat hip hop is made out... u know the hip hop culture.... its about breakdancing, mcin, graffiti, dj, and stuff like that. and rhyme about stuff like that.... its a good idea.. hope it helped

EDIT: remember... its not about a salary, its all about reality

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

MBDTF - Kanye West BQ: Besides what's been mentioned... Underground Kingz - UGK Eardrum - Talib Kweli American Gangster - Jay-Z Graduation - Kanye West Seeing Sounds - N*E*R*D Rising Down - The Roots The Big Doe Rehab - Ghostface Killah Apollo Kids - Ghostface Killah The Stimulus Package - Jake One and Freeway Sir Luscious Left Foot - Big Boi Yes, some of these are on the mainstream/underground fence

• Cat
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Contact Nick on myspace/bringingkhaos - he can give you ideas and you can listen to his own brand of music. Good Luck girlie!

• 1 decade ago

practice n listen to rap

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just when u go somewhere just look at somethin random and just ryhme about it itll keep your vocabulary fresh

• 1 decade ago

rap about yor past.and yor life an stuff

• 1 decade ago

just when u think this place cant get any wierder u come along.lol get some lessons or somthin lisin to rape with no words and make up your own

• 1 decade ago

1. Be black

2. Act black

• 1 decade ago

practice, battle people and as stupid as it sounds work on rhyming.

Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i think that u should keep doin it even though some people dont like it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.