Your feelings about the sins in the Bible?

After 243 questions, i'm starting to get the way most christians interpret the bible. A sin is a sin is a sin. There is no 'in between', a sin is a sin. Because it's God's word. Ok, i begin to get that part now. (i am kinda slow in these matters, sorry) I was wondering, seriously, do you ever... show more After 243 questions, i'm starting to get the way most christians interpret the bible. A sin is a sin is a sin. There is no 'in between', a sin is a sin. Because it's God's word. Ok, i begin to get that part now. (i am kinda slow in these matters, sorry)

I was wondering, seriously, do you ever have a feeling about all this? Do you ever wish something God tells you to be wrong, would in fact be not all that wrong? Specially the trivial items, like wearing clothes of two different fabrics, homosexuality, eating shelfish?

Wouldn't life be much easier if those things were never mentioned in the Bible??

Don't get me wrong, i understand that is your feeling that God's word should always be concidered as the full Truth, i just wonder how it makes you feel.