If you could form a third party, what issues would you stand for?

Many people, liberal and conservative alike, are sick of the Republicans and the Democrats. There are a few alternative parties, but they are even less popular. If you could form your own political party, what issues would be important to you, and where would you stand on those issues? Finally, why should America... show more Many people, liberal and conservative alike, are sick of the Republicans and the Democrats. There are a few alternative parties, but they are even less popular. If you could form your own political party, what issues would be important to you, and where would you stand on those issues? Finally, why should America vote for your party?

Rules: No insults or profanity. Don't talk about Bush or Clinton, talk about why YOU have good ideas. No one-liners... if you don't want to take the time to answer this question, then don't answer!
Update: So far, here are my reactions to your answers: Rye- your response was very vague. Turbo- you are a Libertarian in every sense. Jeff- you are King Ludwig II, the mad ruler of Germany that prompted Nazism John j- another Libertarian Rae- an outright communist, which is a form of fascism. Miller- He is an honest... show more So far, here are my reactions to your answers:
Rye- your response was very vague.
Turbo- you are a Libertarian in every sense.
Jeff- you are King Ludwig II, the mad ruler of Germany that prompted Nazism
John j- another Libertarian
Rae- an outright communist, which is a form of fascism.
Miller- He is an honest version of George W Bush
Lauren- Has her heart in the right place, but to do those things she would have to be given dictatorial powers. She would effectively support a Castro Republic.
SDO- prefers to burn the constitution and start over. I am sure he means well, but what would replace it? He doesn't say.
Xman- you're a social libertarian and a fiscal conservative, and a Centrist in terms of overall government control.
Planetwaves- supports subsidizing with your tax dollars every federal program that deals with the environment. I am sure the heart is in the right place, but I don't want to be shot for littering, nor do I want to bankrupt our nation.
Update 2: If I am off the mark, and you disagree with my reaction, feel free to use (EDIT) to counter my statements. I am a fair minded person. Convince me I am wrong.