Experiment Only - How can I shock the electrical system in my car.?

I want to attach something small to the body, any part that is metal, that will instantly send an electric shock through the car, and fry the electrical system and stop the motor from running.

All this without hurting anybody in the car.

Can this be done, if so how?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do an improper jump start to the vehicle...meaning you'd probably be frying two cars, the shock through the metal part may be a little tricky, but that would fry the electric system with people safely in the car...

• 4 years ago

Static from sliding around the seat on the way out. Furnature agencies have sprays to do away with this. Or, your motor vehicle builds up a static can charge on the exterior from vacationing. word the static discharge strains dangling at a toll sales area to discharge vehicles beforehand the toll collector gets zapped from touching the insulated (by potential of the rubber wheels) motive force. in the adventure that your motor vehicle builds up static, attempt a motor vehicle/truck areas shop. they might have conductive straps that purely touch the floor whilst the automobile is stopped, thereby discharging your motor vehicle to floor. they're a discomfort because of the fact they do placed on and could be adjusted oftentimes.

• 1 decade ago

Hit a power pole get the line to hit the car and boom system dead. Now wait until the power company shuts the power off and removes the line before touching the metal frame to get out.

• 1 decade ago

Ah yes, just like the fast and the furious. I'd try microwave beams and point the transmitter away from the people, but towards the engine. Beware of brain damage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, but it will damage the ECU, which will be expensive to fiix. It also will require lots of voltage.

• 1 decade ago

Are you sure its your car you want to do this to? :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.