Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

How many people here like UFC, and who do you think will win at UFC 62?

Andrei Arlovsky v.s. Tim Silva

Mir v.s. Dan

Tito Ortiz v.s. Shamrock

Favorite Answer

Tim silvia is a fat ***** who only squeaked out a win with a lucky punch even though it was a great hit. I hate him, he doesn't train hard enough nor doe he take the sport and his fanbase seriously enough. Arlovsky is THE ****(for a UFC fighter.. not quite the caliber of Pride's Fedor Emelianenko but take what you can get) and he controlled the second fight the whole time until the lucky punch dazed him and lead him to defeat.

The other fights.. i have no strong feelings about because tito and shamrock are so old i don't care.. but IMHO shamrock is a piece and hasn't evolved on iota since day one so he's dead meat but Tito's leg is ****** up as hell man and I don't know how that will hold up in the fight, because it just plain went to hell during the forrest griffin fight so we'll have to see.

Mir v.s. Dan.. i don't care...

Source(s): Every UFC, K-1, and PrideFC event from the last 5 yrs (archived on my computer)

It is actually UFC 61 and the winners will be

Gilbert Aldana will defeat Cheich Kongo by Ground and pound in the second round

Jeff Monson will win by decision over Anthony Perosh it will be a battle on the ground and if Jeff wins he might get a shot at the belt

Drew Fickett will win a close battle with Kurt Pellegrino by decision very similar fighters should be a great battle

Roger Huerta VS Hermes Franka will be tough but i think Roger might pull off a KO if Franka stands with him if it gose to the ground early Franka will submitt him another exiting fight

Yves Edwards will beat Joe Stevenson i think that Yves has been up against much better ground guys and always manages to get back to his feet might KO Joe in the third

Josh Burkman will defeat Josh Neer in the second round by vicious ground and pound he is a much better wrestler than Neer

Frank Mir will come back in much better shape than when we last seen him in his dissapointing loss against Marcio Cruz and submit Dan Christionson in the second round

Tito will win against Ken but it wont be such a one sided battle this time i think we will see a diferent Ken this time but Tito will win scoring points with the takedowns and Ken will retire

Sylvia VS Arlovski will be a great fight and won't end so quickly this time i think that if Tim takes Andrei to the ground in the first round like he says he will he might KO Andrei in the second but if Andrei takes Tim down he will submit him in the first. So many things can happen in this fight i think Tim will win but whoever does i hope it is a KO.

Tim Silvia

Tito Ortiz

Tito will crush Ken

Dan is looking good for a win

I want to say Arlovsky but Silva still has a good chance if he stays alert

I love the UFC and all competitions alike

I love the UFC.

Predictions

Tim Silvia

Tito Ortiz

I luv da UFC, and Im also startin to really get into Pride Fighting.

My Guess at UFC 62:

1. Silvia will win by knockout

2. Mir will win but im not sure how (The guy is wild)

3. Tito will win by knockout

Tito all the way. I hope he makes Shamrock retire for good, he's a has-been.

arlovsky by submission.

mir by submission.

ortiz by t.k.o.

me.arlovski,mir,tito.

UFC suck