Will I lose level 2 status if I drop below 250 points?

Actually, I've just answered my own question. Thanks! Feel free to write something interesting here and I'll pick the most interesting "answer" as Best.

Best Answer

hmmm, okay. There once was a little cat named Bob sitting on the road. Bob told a passing dog "Don't chase me please". But the dog, whoose name was Karl said" better run". He was a mean dog. So Bob did run. Karl was too fast, though. He had won first place at the doggy run last year. He caught Bob and told him "I am not trying to chase you to hurt you, I am just bored, will you be my friend?" So Karl and Bob went walking. They became really good friends. But one day, Karl heard the sad news. Bob had just been run over by a speeding car. Karl; cried and cried like there was no tommorow. "I'm so lonely" he whimpered. Suddenly Bob appeared out of nowhere. "What are you doing here?!!!" exclaimed terrified Karl. "Don't you remember?!!!" I have nine lives!!!" exclaimed Bob. So Karl and Bob went on with their lives, being best friends forever. The end.

Boring but interesting Story, huh.

• Wolfie

Here are some interesting facts

For every human being on earth, there are about 200 million insects.

The harmonica is the world's most popular instrument.

By the time they are 65 years old, most Americans have watched more than nine years worth of television.

The puck in ice hockey can travel at up to 118 mph (190 km/h).

If you stretched all the nerves in the body from end to end, they would be about 47 miles long.

Humans have more than 600 muscles in their bodies.

Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.

Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.

A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

There are more chickens than people in the world.

Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.

The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.

Source(s): BOOOYA!!!!

Things to do in an elevator:

1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back and go back for more.

3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.

5) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day your day been?"

6) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

8) Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.

9) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.

10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.

11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"

13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, They open up again."

15) Swat at flies that don't exist.

16) Tell people that you can see their aura.

17) Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.

18) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"

19) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, Got enough air in there?"

20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.

22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.

24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

25) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."

26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other

passengers, "This is my personal space!"

27.) ask "excuse me, my butt itching, can anyone scratch it for me?" (you are holding things in your two hands)

28.) Turn against the wall and start talking to the wall.

29.) Look at your "invisivle" watch, and take your wrist and ask one of the people "Is this time right?"

30.) Start hummong really loudly like you are meditating "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

31.) start doing jumping jacks.

32.) Look at your hand and say out load "woooooow, coool" and wave your hand at the people and say "isn't it wow and cool?"

33.) Sit on the floor and close your eyes, and start snoring really loudly.

34.) Look suddenly at the floor of the elevator and start screaming at the "invisible" squirrel.

==============================...

Hello, are you tired of your stinky butt, then get "Stink be Gone" for just 19.95 (plus shipping and handling) in three easy steps:

1.) Take the Powder and apply it to your @$$

2.) Rinse

3.) and wait

(4.) For best result take a dump outside and THEN use the "Stinkt Be gone" powder

Remember, its very limited so call now!! at 1-800-butt-stink

or go to www.stinkbutt.com

LOL. that was funny. i had the same question. Let's see...something interesting.....I have 15 more minutes of work so that i can go home. im working summer school. i love it. easy money. i think im going to go to vegas with it. but until now, im just browsing the web to see whats going on. its super hot outside so i dont want to go outside and get in my hot car. its about 102 degrees here in south texas. anyways, i have about 10 minutes left. gonna turn off my computer, radio, and lights off and start heading out. have a good afternoon!

1 Word

OhShizznit!

wait...is that 2 word...

like level two....

pick me i need the points to get ot level 2!

hmmm, laalaalaaalalaaallaaaaa, lets see-what can i write that is interesting? i give up-it aint worth it. wait, i know!! did you know that one day the earth is going to be destroyed when the sun goes supernova? nah-not interesting enough. maybe--forget it

I guess if you just answered your own question then its really pointless me writing here so i'll just serenade you instead 'did you ever know that your my hero.........'

Source(s): lolol

yep you will. it will take you back to Level 1