How can I move the taskbar from the right of the screen back to the bottom of the screen?

The blue taskbar and the start button somehow switched to the side of the screen on my computer.I dont know if I mistakenly pushed the wrong button or what But I need help with placing it back at the bottom of the page.If anyone know anything about the options for the taskbar,Please Help?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Click on the bar (any clear space not occupied by a button) and then you can drag it back the bottom.

If this doesn't work then you need to unlock the taskbar. To do this right-click on the bar, and then deselect the "Lock Toolbar option"

• 1 decade ago

Sure...Here is the instructions:

1.) Place the mouse arrow at blue taskbar near the start button. 2.) Drag it to the bottom with your mouse

Source(s): From my mind.
  • Sharon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think you haven't locked your taskbar. Do this by right clicking on the taskbar > lock the task bar (remove the check mark) > drag it to your desired side (say bottom of the screen) > right click >lock the taskbar( put a check mark)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Move you mouse cursor on middle of the taskbar. Click left button and hold it. Then move to you down-left. It will switch it's place..Make sure your task bar is unlocked.. To check that move your mouse cusor on the taskbar and right click and you will see the menu item "Lock the taskbar".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put your mouse on it, hold the left mouse button and drag it back to the bottom.

Source(s): Myself. I am the well-spring that flows light and frickin' happiness.. Live with it!
  • 1 decade ago

Put your mouse on it, hold the left mouse button and drag it back to the bottom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.