I would like to know how to write a mission statement?
i am thinking about starting my own business and I need a mission statement and how it is written
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
* A mission statement should say who your company is, what you do, what you stand for and why you do it.
* An effective mission statement is best developed with input by all the members of an organization.
* The best mission statements tend to be 3-4 sentences long.
* Avoid saying how great you are, what great quality and what great service you provide.
* Examine other company's mission statements, but make certain your statement is you and not some other company. That is why you should not copy a statement.
* Make sure you actually believe in your mission statement, if you don't, it's a lie, and your customers will soon realize it.
- eg_anselLv 41 decade ago
Best way to learn is to read anothers, then work on your own.