Help me I may be headed for divorce. My husband wants a threesome and I'm not sure that I want to?

We have talked about it time and time again and I don't mind that. But we have 3 wonderful kids under five years old and I am so very afraid that if I do go through with this it will forever change our marriage and wreck us forever. Can anyone offer advice? Should I just give in and shut up? Or should I... show more We have talked about it time and time again and I don't mind that. But we have 3 wonderful kids under five years old and I am so very afraid that if I do go through with this it will forever change our marriage and wreck us forever.

Can anyone offer advice? Should I just give in and shut up? Or should I walk away forever?

I know truefully that I can not deal with this anymore. It's all he talks about and searches threesome porn all the time... it just never ends....

Please Please Please help!!!!!!

thanks in advanced.