Can the Kansas City Royals sweep the Pittsburgh Pirates this week in interleage baseball?

The Kansas City Royals are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates at Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri on June 20th to June 22nd.

Favorite Answer

lol jeez I'm thinking not, sorry :(

Heck the royals were about to break a major league record of loosing up until just the other day. I don't think they have the talent or stamina to win.

Kansas City Royals

• No Kansas City has not had a good team since the I-70 series

Source(s): I am a cardinal fan

The Royals are so bad this year that they couldn't sweep the '62 Mets if you spotted them the first 2 games of a 3 game series. They are horrible. I feel bad because KC has good fans and a good sports complex. Well, NFL time isn't too far away.

The Twins just swept the Pirates in Pittsburgh, but both the Royals and Pirates really suck, so who knows.

Are they going to charge minor league admission?

Anyone betting on the Royals sweeping a team above AA ball is giving their money away.

I really doubt the Royals can sweep anyone. They have no chance of sweeping the Pirates.

Please. I have lived in KC for most of my life. I remember the World Series Royals vs Cardnials. Sorry to say it but that was baseball, now its just a joke. Haven't gone to a game yet this season. Feel bad but don't want to waste the money.

Probably not but I think they will win two out of three.I sure hope they do though because I am flying out there to see those games!Yay!They have a possibility of doing it though because the Royals always play better during inter-league play.i have noticed that.

The Battle of the Bozos?