I live in California but I was born in Hope, Arkansas, how do I obtain my birth certificate?

Favorite Answer

You call your Hospital you were born at. Ask for a Affidavit for your birth certificate. If that don't work Go to the nearest health department, they can print one off for about 20 dollars. that is how I got my daughters.

Your birth record will be on record with the public health dept, in Little Rock . You can call or write them to get a form to fill out, when they get this form back they will send you a copy of your birth certificate, there will be a fee charged for this, last time I did this in Texas the fee was $10.00. Good luck to you and may God bless.

You contract the department of records in Arkansas, they will nromally require you fill out a form, send in a small fee and they will issue a new copy of your birth certificate.

Get in touch with the Department of Health Records in Arkansas.

You can use a service like www.vitalchek.com