How can I contact...?

I'm trying to get into the U.S. Army and I would like to make a request to the President and, or the Vice President. Does anyone have an E-mail address please. Unfortunately I can not disclose the whole nature of my request, but it has to do with a waiver that is currently in process through the U.S. Army rec 14th briggade

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, as a recruiter I can tell you that if whatever your problem is, if it can be waived the recruiter will work it. If it cannot, and it sounds like you have been told something like it is a long shot or not even possible, email the White House is a waste of time. If you have concerns or feel that all is not being done on your behalf, contact your local congressmen's office.

• djack
    2 decades ago

There's an e-mail on the white house website, and a military liaison. You aren't going to get a waiver from the President. I don't know about your recruiter, but many aren't very motivated to help you with waivers.

• 2 decades ago

Can you write a letter to the White House and Mail it? I think that would be a better way. I don't know the E-mail Address. You think George Bush checks his E-mail?

2 decades ago

Here you go. Good Luck and I hope you get what you want. The Army was a great life for me, and I hope it will be for you.

E-Mail

Please send your comments to comments@whitehouse.gov. Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message. For further up-to-date information on Presidential initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you, please continue to use the White House website.

Vice President Richard Cheney: vice_president@whitehouse.gov

• 2 decades ago

Have you started with your congressman or Congresswoman? They may have a lot more pull than you realize :) Take care and Good Luck!

• 2 decades ago

you would be better off contacting your senator or state Representative. They often work on these types of things and it can speed up the possess.

Source(s): CPT MP US Army
  • Haha
    2 decades ago

contact the white house

• 2 decades ago

good luck

• boyang
    2 decades ago

ill try to help you

• 2 decades ago

from www.contacingps.com