Proper English? Grammar? SPELL CHECK?????

Will someone please leave me a thouroghly spellchecked answer without slang or acronyms to explain this idiocy coming from people who lovingly refer to themselves as adults???
I'm fourteen and I have better grammar than some of these nonsensical fools.
Update: Oops. In a blind rage, I managed to misspell thoroughly. See, people are addling my spelling! Soon I will be so dumbed down I'll be spelling words such as "is" and "a" wrong.
Update 2: Okay, another thing to be said, I am not trying to insult people who have not fully learned english yet. I can understand their situation. Also, to the fellow who told me to go to hell and that I am not cool: You are the one who is overreacting, and of course I'm not cool. Other people my age are doing...... show more Okay, another thing to be said, I am not trying to insult people who have not fully learned english yet. I can understand their situation.
Also, to the fellow who told me to go to hell and that I am not cool:
You are the one who is overreacting, and of course I'm not cool. Other people my age are doing... whatever normal people do, and I am griping about poor typing.