Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Who would win this fight?

Who would you choose to win this fight. The gay (happy), rainbow wearing, suspender strapping comedian known as Ghallager, Vs. the diet and flash dance guru Richard Simmons?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Flif
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If this was a boxing match, Ghallager would get disqualified right off the bat. You're not allowed to have weapons, you know. If he managed to keep it clean, though, I'm pretty sure he would win. Richard Simmons may know how to keep fit, but he's never been particularly fast or strong. Throwing and missing punches would only leave him wide open to get beaten, which would make him even more disoriented and allow him to get hit more. The referee will probably stop the bout within two rounds if Simmons doesn't get counted out.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Gallagher would split Simmons head

Like a Watermelon

har dee har har

• 1 decade ago

Gallagher would win!!! He would smash Richard Simmons's head like a watermelon

• Sister
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Richard Simmons because he is physically fit!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would go with Simmons, Gallagher maybe stonger, but you dont mess with a guy wearing short shorts and who has been sweatin to the oldies for as long as he has

• 1 decade ago

Ghallager! He has a sledge hammer dude! He would whoop Richard and his "I'm A Pony" skipping right out of him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol well if they could catch Richard he may get a *slap* or to before he out.

• 1 decade ago

simmons for sure- at least he tries to be athletic

• 1 decade ago

dude u are a queer

• 1 decade ago

i dont want to know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.