Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a fist fight between Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh?

They both have serious weight issues. Just a few swings until they are both winded?

Favorite Answer

Rush Limbaugh....when you take 30 oxycontin a day, you're not going to feel any pain. I don't care if Iron Mike Tyson tagged Rush Limbaugh, he wouldn't feel it and would keep on truckin'.

• Angela

Michael Moore, because he would be sober. People addicted to painkillers aren't able to throw a good punch or move quickly. Rush Limbaugh would likely stumble and trip before the fight even began. It would be like watching a drunk guy start a fight in a bar.

Alls Rush would have to do is put a big hunk of Fahrenheit 911 chocolate cake in front of Moore and that would do him in for sure! He's have to hurry and eat it before the effects of Global Warming Melts the icing!!!!

Michael would probably start out kicking his ***, then he'd get tired and fall over on his own. Since Rush would be so high from smoking his dope all day he wouldn't even feel anything.

The stupid loud mouth hippie would win hands down!!

Actually, if you have seen Rush Limbaugh lately, he has slimmed down considerably. Probably Rush would win....he is full of himself...but Moore is full of hot air, and would just blow away.

• Rick

Well Rush may be so loaded up on Vicodin he may not feel anything. One belly punch may knock the hot air out of either one of them. So I give the edge to Rush.

Well I would wish Micheal Moore would win but I think that Rush would win cause I could see him playin' dirty. I could just imagine him kicking Micheal in the jewels...

If there were a way for both of those talking heads to just keal over and die, I think that might make a really good pay per view event. I'd watch it.

No question about it...

Mike Moore would win...

Rush is too doped out

to even be able to throw

the first or 2nd punch.

Once a drug addict...

ALWAYS a drug addict...

(Right George?)

Limbaugh in a landslide. He would be goofed up on goof balls and wail on Moore.