Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 2 decades ago

SAUDI ARABIA v.s UKRAINE!!!!!WHO do think is gana win?

I hope it's SAUDI ARBIA !!!!

2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

UKRAINE!!!!! they were awsome in their first match and saudi arabia just tied...so ukraine will win...IN YOUR FACE!!!!! WHOO!

• 2 decades ago

Ukraine 4 Saudi Arabia 1

• 2 decades ago

Ukraine 1-0 Saudi Arabia

Source(s): my brain duh
  • 2 decades ago

Ukraine by 3

• 2 decades ago

Saudi Arabia. 2-0.

• 2 decades ago

Whew...its the big one......One side, its Ukraine, for the first time in FIFA World Cup Finals.....so, they may not be a much experienced team, But Saudi Arabia have been constantly qualifying for the World Cup since 1994 (and loosing baaadly)......But iam afraid if the 'mighty' "Sevchenko" loses patience and ......... u know better wats gonna happen.... i hope Saudi Arabia "somehow" wins this match..... chances are less....they dont even know how to cross the balll across the pitch ;) [KSA]....but 'somehow' they should win......Final score [KSA 1-0 UKRAINE]

• 2 decades ago

Ukraine (2-1) but i wish ukraine win saudi arabia 10-0...

U can feel my feelings about saudi arabia.

• 2 decades ago

The Ukraine will win. Too bad, the first half showed us the different Saudi team we saw in the previous game. The Saudi goal keeper look nervous, and was terribly beaten ....

• 2 decades ago

Ukraine 1-0, Rebrov to score the winner

2 decades ago

So you're a Saudi fan. Good for you. As for myself I hope Ukraine will play a good game resulting in a fine victory.

They really deserve it you know. Spain was just too good and in a superb form last round, but I think Ukraine will have a word in this group.

• 2 decades ago

Saudi Arabia will win 2-1,I hope so